House for Sale
Corner Position, Endless Possibilities
Property ID 2005514Offered for the first time in 68 years and occupying on a prominent corner position at the fringe of the cosmopolitan Parramatta CBD, this original 3 bedroom cottage presents an outstanding opportunity for first home buyers, astute investors, builders and developers to renovate and create your own flair or land-bank with scope to knock down and rebuild for Medium Density, or keep the original and add additional dwelling with access from Alfred St (Subject To Council Approval). Situated within a short walk to railway stations, RiverCat ferry, Westfield Shoppingtown, Rosehill Gardens Racecourse, newly proposed Light Rail, vibrant eateries, cafes, University of Western Sydney and newly expanded WestConnex M4. It features:
- Approx. 594m2 clear level block with a 12.42 metre frontage to Hassall St
- Driveway access to carport from Alfred St
- Zoned R3 for Medium Density
- Formal lounge & dining room
- Original kitchen & bathroom
- High ornate ceilings throughout
- Detached additional studio with Alfred St access
- An opportunity not to be missed.
"Ray White Parramatta|Oatlands|Northmead|Greystanes, its directors, employees and related entities believe that the information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, no representation or warranties of any nature whatsoever are given, intended or implied. Any interested parties should rely on their own inquiries."